What are the main topics or modules(related to electronics or telecommunication) will be covered in ENTC???
ENTC curriculum does not have official “specializations”. However, level 3 and level 4 students are expected to select modules from a wide variety of electives that align with the area they want to specialize in. The general areas of specialization in ENTC are:
- Digital / Analog Integrated Circuit Design
- Machine Vision
- Electronics Product Design
- Software Engineering
Many students start working / do higher studies in these areas after completing the degree. Therefore, there is a variety of Compulsory, optional and elective modules that can guide you.
For a deeper understanding, please take a look at our handbook and curriculum in the following links
- Signal Processing and Image Processing
- Control Systems and Automation
- A complete cover of Electronics (Theory) and Power Electronics
- Computer Architecture and Processor Design